0121 561 5616
S40 Straight Cutting Oil
Order Cutting Oils
We can give practical advice on which oils to choose for your specific cutting application.
Heavy duty neat metalworking oil containinh high levels of extreme pressure additives. Designed to prolong tool life and enhance surface finish.
Available in 25L, 215L, IBC
- Contains synergistric blend of high quality extreme pressure additives.
- Excellent surface finish.
- Low foam
- Low mist
- Very economical in use
- Provides extended tool life
- Low odour, operator friendly
- All types of ferrous metals
- Including Stainless Steel
- Not suitable for yellow metals
Application & Mix Ratio
All arduous operations including heavy turning, tapping and screwing on materials including stainless and high alloy steels.
Can also be used as a metal forming lubricant on a wide variety of ferrous metals.
The key to successful application of our (and other) cutting fluids, is to direct as much coolant as possible in a continuous stream as closely as possible to the cutting edge.
This achieves the three primary aims; to lubricate the chip-blade interface, to transfer heat from the blade, and to remove the chip as cleanly and as quickly as possible.