0121 561 5616
Supatec Plus HSS Circular Saw Blades
Stainless Steel and Hardeneded Material Applications
- The Supatec Plus range offers high performance and outstanding quality.
- German manufactured saw blades.
- Includes 5% Cobalt.
- Suitable for semi-automatic and automatic sawing machines.
- Includes TiCN coating.
Advantages of TiCN Coating:
- Reduces tooth wear to produce greater tool life.
- Improves the quality of the cut.
- Higher speeds and feed rates are achieved.
- Extremely hard surface.
- This is a multi-layer coating designed to cut the hardest materials 800N/mm² and above .
- Very efficient when cutting abrasive material like cast iron when there is a need to cut without coolants.
- Surface Hardness: 3000 HV + Temp of application: 500 degrees Celsius + Friction coefficient: 0.55.
- Solid, Structural and Pipe material
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Mild Steel
Eisele, Haberle, Rurack, MEP, Adige, Conni, Pedrazzoli, Simec, Bewo, RSA, Thomas, Sinico
Call us during office hours (8:30am – 5pm, Mon – Fri) for assistance with choosing the best machine for the job.