0121 561 5616
Tungsten Carbide Grit Bandsaw Blades
Hard and Abrasive Cutting Applications
- Specialised cutting blades designed for extremely hard and abrasive applications.
- Offer significant improvements over traditional toothed blades due to the unique cutting edge and material hardness.
- Blades are available with Gulleted or Continuous edges.
- Continuous edges are ideal for brittle material and thin wall sections.
- Carbide grit edge can be reversed so the gullet is usable on both sides.
- The grit structure offers many cutting surfaces that operate with a grinding action that reduces snagging and the risk of breaking brittle material.
- Minimal vibration.
- Allows for faster more aggressive cutting.
- Fatigue resistant alloy backing.
- Carbon and Graphite
- Industrial Ceramics
- Composites, Concrete Building Panels and Laminates
- Fibreglass Honeycomb
- Glass and Glass Blocks
- Stone and Minerals
- Tires and Wire Reinforced Rubber
Call us during office hours (8:30am – 5pm, Mon – Fri) for assistance with choosing the best machine for the job.