Designed for demanding applications where a harder-wearing, longer-lasting blade is required.
Technologically advanced brazing techniques fuse premium Diamond to the backing material for a superior bond resulting in extended blade life that lasts longer than competitors.
- Diamond grit edge can be reversed so the gullet is usable on both sides.
- The grit structure offers many cutting surfaces that operate with a grinding action that reduces snagging and the risk of breaking brittle material.
- Exceptional performance.
- Significantly faster cutting rates.
- Fatigue resistant alloy backing.
- Increased blade life reducing production costs
- Silicon material
- Industrial ceramic
- Concrete materials
- Carbon fibre reinforced plastic
GET A QUOTE
"*" indicates required fields