Teeth in the work piece:
- Too many teeth may straddle the work and break the teeth
- Too many teeth can cause gullet overload and strip teeth
- Hard materials require more teeth to share the work
- Softer materials require fewer teeth and more gullet capacity to clear the larger chips they generate
Saw blade SafetyFor your own safety, please follow the safety instructions while you are working with bandsaw blades.
- Be careful opening welded loops as they are packed under tension.
- While unpacking and installing the blade, always wear safety shoes, gloves and safety glasses.
- Close the cover of the bandsaw during cutting operation.
- Switch off the machine during blade change.
- Install blade with teeth position in correct rotation.