General Purpose Metal Cutting Applications
- General Purpose Metal Cutting Blades
- High speed steel with 5% Molybdenum content.
- Manufactured in Europe.
- Suitable for metals with a hardness between 500 N/mm² and 800N/mm².
- Suitable for manual, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
- The blades are available with a wide range of tooth pitches and styles, cut in house to suit any application.
- Stock sizes from 200mm – 400mm diameter.
- General purpose steel cutting.
- Suitable for solids, structural steels and tubes.
- For Hardened and Stainless steel applications please refer to the Supatec Plus range.