General Purpose Metal Cutting Application
- High performance general purpose metal cutting blade.
- High-speed steel cutting edge (8% cobalt and 10% molybdenum). Electron beam welded to a fatigue resistant tool steel backing.
- These features allow the blade to resist heat, shock and abrasion allowing faster cutting rates.
- These advantages result in more cost efficient cutting operations both for one-time applications and serial production.
- 30 – 100% increase in cutting speed compared to the tool steel bandsaw blades
- Up to 50% reduction in cutting time
- Increased cutting accuracy
- Handles hard to machine metals
- Soft Metals
- General Steels
- Solids, Structural and Sections