Skip to content
Coolant best practice
- 01. Always add oil to water when mixing never add water to the oil.
- 02. Wherever possible use a venture mixing device (more accurate dilutions)
- 03. If mixing manually always use a measuring container for greater accuracy
- 04. Always add weaker emulsions to top up sumps – never add just water or the oil.
- 05. Remove tramp oil via skimmers
- 06. Check PH and refractometer readings daily
- 07. Use dip slides to monitor bacteria and fungi on a weekly basis
- 08. Keep dilutions to 5 – 10%