Large Diameter and Hardened Steel Applications
- The M70 Bi-metal blade has been developed with the very latest alloying technology, Magnum Hi-Low.
- Hardness achieved – HRC70.
- M70 gives higher wear resistance than conventional M42.
- The kerf dispersed type tooth shape makes chips finer, reducing cutting resistance.
- It maintains a positive cutting action and out performs other blades in production of large diameter working hardened steels.
- High wear resistance
- Reduced cutting resistance
- High heat resistance
- Higher tooth hardness than M42
- Faster cutting rates of large diameter material
- Increased accuracy
- Tool Steel
- Pre Hardened Steel
- Hot Work Die Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Super Heat Resistant Alloy